Orlando Felony Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer
Orlando Felony Crime Defense Attorney - Lawyer, Providing Professional Felony Criminal Defense Attorney legal services for Orlando, Sanford, Maitland, Longwood, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Orange County, and Central Florida.
Call 407.331.1775 to Speak with Orlando Felony Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer, Craig A. Sonner.
Any felony criminal charge is a serious matter in which knowing your legal rights, legal options, and potential defense strategies may be paramount for your freedom, your future, and life's goals.
There are five degrees of a felony crimes in the State of Florida:
- 3rd degree felony: punishable by up to a $5,000 fine, five (5) years prison and/or probation;
- 2nd degree felony: punishable by up to a $10,000 fine, fifteen (15) years prison and/or probation;
- 1st degree felony: punishable by up to $15,000 fine, thirty (30) years prison and/or probation;
- Life Felony: Felony crimes that may result in life-impisonment without the possibility of parole;
- Captial Felony: Violent Criminal Offenses that may result in being awarded the death penalty if convicted.
Felony criminal charges may include, but are not limited to:
- Aggravated Battery (with a deadly weapon or serious bodily injury, or to an elderly person or pregnant woman);
- Aggravated Fleeing to Elude;
- Child Abuse;
- Computer crimes (larceny of money or intellectual property or possession of pornographic, lewd, and lascivious material.);
- Drug Crimes;
- Felony Battery;
- Felony DUI with serious injury / death or prior convictions;
- Forgery, Fraud, or Grand Theft;
- Homicide (manslaughter or murder);
- Lewd & Lascivious conduct;
- Possession of concealed firearm (or with a prior felony);
- Resisting Arrest with violence;
- Sexual Battery.
When charged with any felony criminal offense it is important to be made fully aware of your legal rights, defense strategies, and to have aggressive, detailed, and dedicated criminal defense legal representation in your corner. Hiring an experienced felony defense attorney or lawyer may provide you the best opportunity to achieve your desired outcome, or a fair and reasonable resolution.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Orlando Felony Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer.
Contact Orlando Felony Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer Craig A. Sonner at 407.331.1775 in the Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, Volusia County, Brevard County, Lake County, and Central Florida Area.