Orlando Drug Crime Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer
Orlando Drug Crime Defense Attorney - Lawyer, Providing Professional Drug Crime Criminal Defense Attorney legal services for Orlando, Sanford, Maitland, Longwood, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Orange County, and Central Florida.
Call 407.331.1775 to Speak with Orlando Drug Crime Defense Attorney / Lawyer, Craig A. Sonner.
While there are various types of Drug Charges, with varying conviction penalties, all Drug Crimes are typically prosecuted in an aggressive manner by the District Attorneys Office, or by Federal Prosecutors, depending upon the nature and specifics of the alleged drug crime.
From simple drug possession to drug trafficking, if you are arrested and charged with a drug crime, you have been caught in the crosshairs in the Governments Political war on drugs.
The degree of Drug Crime you are charged with typically depends upon:
- The Type of Drug;
- Amount or Weight of the Drug;
- The perceived intention regarding the drugs, i.e. personal use, for sale, distribution, or trafficking;
- And sometimes, your prior criminal record.
Drug Crimes involve illegal drugs, illegally obtained prescription drugs, or certain other chemicals.
The most common drug crime charges include:
- Drug Possession;
- Obtaining a controlled substance by fraud;
- Possession with intent to distribute;
- Drug Trafficking;
- Sale and / or Delivery;
- Attempted sale of illegal drugs or controlled substances;
- Possession of paraphernalia or manufacturing equipment;
- Distributing illegal drugs or controlled substances;
- Manufacturing and cultivation.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Orlando Drug Crime Defense Attorney / Lawyer.
Contact Orlando Drug Crime Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer Craig A. Sonner at 407.331.1775 in the Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, Volusia County, Brevard County, Lake County, and Central Florida Area.