Orlando Driving Under License Suspension Defense Attorney / Lawyer
Orlando Driving Under License Suspension Defense Attorney - Lawyer, Providing Professional Driving Under License Suspension Defense Attorney legal services for Orlando, Sanford, Maitland, Longwood, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Orange County, and Central Florida.
Call 407.331.1775 to Speak with Orlando Driving Under License Suspension Defense Attorney / Lawyer, Craig A. Sonner.
If you’re facing a driving while license suspension charges after your license was previously suspended or revoked for any of the following reasons, we are here to protect and defend your legal rights:
- Points accumulated due to traffic or criminal violations;
- Conviction for DUI;
- Status as “habitual traffic offender”;
- Failure to pay traffic violation tickets and other fines;
- Failure to appear on court dates;
- Failure to meet child support requirements;
- Drug conviction;
- Some prostitution and solicitation convictions;
- Street Racing;
- Drinking and driving while underage.
If you have been arrested and charged with driving while license suspension or revoked, the consequences of a conviction can adversely affect your future.
Depending upon the circumstances, your prior driving and criminal record, or other factors, if convicted, you may be subjected to:
- Hefty fines;
- Potential jail or prison time;
- Additional suspension time of your driving privileges;
- Having your license revoked;
- Potential vehicle forfeiture;
- Community service;
- Lengthy terms of probation.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Orlando Driving Under License Suspension Defense Attorney / Lawyer.
Contact Orlando Driving Under License Suspension Defense Attorney / Lawyer Craig A. Sonner at 407.331.1775 in the Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, Volusia County, Brevard County, Lake County, and Central Florida Area.